- Poops and pees in the right place — instead of all over the place!
- Sits automatically in front of you and your guests — instead of jumping on them or biting them!
- Down/stays on its pillow — instead of begging at the table!
- Walks nicely on leash — instead of dragging you all over the county!
- Chews on its own toys — instead of your shoes or the couch!
We can help you with the following services:
Canine Good Citizen (CGC)
Potty Training 101
Bad Behaviors 201
We have trained several handicapped dogs over the years. If you need help with your blind or deaf dog, please call us today. Here’s a sample of our training: “Austin Howard, a Special Dog.”